Burgers, Fast Food
Price Range : Under $10 ($)
Adress: 5400 Burnet Rd, Austin, TX 78756
Phone: (512) 452-2025
- turned_in_notHealth Score91 out of 100
- list_altTakes ReservationsNo
- credit_cardAccepts Credit CardsYes
- thumb_upGood ForLunch, Dinner
- local_parkingParkingStreet, Private Lot
- directions_bikeBike ParkingYes
- accessibilityGood for KidsYes
- groupGood for GroupsYes
- insert_emoticonAmbienceCasual, Classy
- volume_upNoise LevelAverage
- local_barAlcoholBeer & Wine Only
- transit_enterexitOutdoor SeatingYes
- tvHas TVYes
Cute, fun place to take my 2 grandsons to last weekend! Tables are right next to the play area, so I can relax but still see them while they run around and have a blast! Burgers are great! The Round Rock location is bigger and nicer, but I expected that since it's in an older area of town. Will be back!
Burgers are good but overall, Hat Creek is not a great value. A side order of fries, tater tots, etc. are $2.88/each so if you get a burger, side order and a small drink, be prepared to spend over $11.
I wasn't impressed with the grilled chicken primarily because the chicken breast was small and overwhelmed by the bun.
Good atmosphere and setting-- not the best burger I've had and it's really nothing special in my opinion. I don't think I'll go out of my way for Hat Creek but it's a solid option. Definitely better than your normal fast food burger!
Great spot for some breakfast tacos! Customize it the way you want it with either a flour or corn tortilla. It was really good with the red salsa. I'll have to check out their burgers next time!
Food is decent, but the drive thru service is so slow every single time we go. Even when it's not busy and no one else is in line there is a long wait.